Thursday, July 7, 2011

Late, again, I know......

But worth it, in my opinion, because of what I'm going to show you today. Except for my basecoat, everything is new. Let's start off with the color: Essie's Splash of Grenadine. I fell in love with this color the first time I saw it on Chloe's Nails; I had to have it! It came last week, along with one of my new topcoats. This is what it looks like with just 2 coats AND NO TOPCOAT. Barely any streaking.






I kept this mani fairly simple, and only added OPI's I Lily Love You (one coat) to my ring fingers. Now, I also tried one of my new topcoats, CND's Super Shiney. It dried to nice, shiney finish, but man. Even with OPI's Drip Dry Drops, it took a long time to dry compared to SV. I didn't have too much, if any, tip wear by the time I got home from work yesterday, which was nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment