Friday, March 8, 2013

Celtic knot stamped mani

Good evening!

Tonight I'm going to show you my first St. Patrick's Day themed mani. There's no green involved in this one, but I can't say the my next St. Patrick's won't lol.

This mani was easy to create. I started with three coats of my base color, China Glaze's Dandy Lyin' Around. First of all, I love this color. It totally reminds me of cream cheese frosting. Secondly, it's a bitch to apply. It might just be user error on my part, but if I wore this alone, I would prolly need a fourth coat. Since I was stamping, though, I left it at three and topped with Seche so it would be dry enough to stamp.

For the stamped image, I used my Messy Mansion plate 004. It's a plate full of St. Patrick's Day goodness. I absolutely love MM's holiday theme plates. The celtic knot image I used was stamped in Pure Ice's Magic, then everything was topped with Seche again. The final result is a festive mani without being too in-your-face :)







Don't forget to stop by my FB page and give it a like, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment