Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A few China Glaze swatches

Good evening!

So, I've finally finished retaking swatch pics that needed redoing. Most of them were glitters, and let me tell you, I officially hate photographing glitters.  More often than not, the pics come out blurry -.- Thankfully, I think I've figured out how to prevent horrible blurring.

Tonight, I'm gonna show you the few China Glaze's I had to swatch. I haven't bought any since their whole debacle with Vampy Varnish and one other blogger, and not crediting them and what not. These I've had a while. Up for consideration are Ruby Pumps, Dandy Lynin' Around, and Red Satin.














Ruby Pumps is a gorgeous, red jelly base packed with fine red glitter. Took me three coats for evenness and opacity. Dandy Lyin' Around is what I call my cream cheese frosting color with a shimmer. It's also got that wet, dewy look to it. Sadly, this swatch took me 4 coats for complete opacity and no streaks O.o So worth it, in my opinion. Red Satin is red crelly, similiar to Winter Berry. Three coats for opacity for this swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment