Thursday, October 17, 2013

Busy, busy, so dizzy!

Good afternoon!

Another busy week for me! I can't even tell you what day it is, to be honest, I'm so jacked up from actually working normal days again. I just haven't had time at night to post like I usually do, between catching up on my shows and getting my nails ready for the next day lol. Because of that, I've got three manis to share with you :)

First is what I had on my nails Tuesday. Very easy and Halloween appropriate. Both are Zoya colors, Sharon and Storm. Three coats of Sharon, two of Storm, coat of Seche over it all, done!








Yesterday's mani was a pink jelly sammich, something I haven't done in I don't know how long. For first time, I feel like really nailed it. Other times, I can tell I didn't apply the jelly color evenly, but this time I did. I'm so proud :D

This was one coat of China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic, one coat OPI More Than a Glimmer, and one coat OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y? followed by one coat Seche.








And today's mani! One of my favorite Halloween candies is candy corn. I can eat myself sick on it (not that that takes much lol). Not sure if I've done this before, but I figured what the hell, let's do it anyways!

Base color is 2 coats of Zoya Purity, topped with Seche. Then I sponged on Purity, Pippa, and Sharon, in that order, to create the look of candy corn. I topped again with Seche, then made it matte with OPI's Matte Coat, to really give it the look.




No comments:

Post a Comment