Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week in Review

From today back through last Sunday, here's a look at my haul:

Today- Went to Sally's and picked a new buffing block, a Ruby Stone crystal file, and Orly's Royal Navy. Maybe it's me, and since I don't have OPI's DS Magic to compare, but I think Royal Navy might be a dupe for Magic. That's just going by the swatches I've seen online.

Saturday- Found Avojuice Jasmine (finally!) at JCP's salon. Also landed OPI's I Juggle...Men at Regis.

Wednesday- After looking for a few years, I once again own Maybelline's Desert Prisms. Absolutely gorgeous orange shimmer, I just love it. Found OPI's See Ya Later, Sailor!

Monday- Picked up Essie's Midnight Cami, Sally Hansen's Black Platinum and a Fast Dry Nail Color pen in Smoke.

All in all, not bad, may have spent a little more than I should, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment