Monday, March 28, 2011

Today's Mani

So, I decided to try something I had read about on OPI's fb page: layering one of the Texas sorbets over a glitter. I also remember reading how a few fans had done this before OPI had made the suggestion for it a weeks before. Here is my attempt. I used Show it and Glow it! for the glitter base and Do You Think I'm Tex-y?








The first 3 pics are with a flash, the last isn't. I used 1 layer of glitter, 2 of the sorbet, basecoat, and topcoat. I like it, it's pretty, but I don't know. I'm kinda meh about it. Could be because of today's craptastic weather.

On a different note, I'm rather annoyed with USPS and Amazon. I had purchased a bottle of DS Coronation on Amazon 11 days ago. The seller sat on my PAID FOR order for 4 days before shipping it. According to the tracking thing on Amazon, it was delivered Saturday.............

Yeah, my hubby and I were home Sautrday, no package. I'm betting MY package, my beautiful, retired color, got sent to/delivered to someone else. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to file a claim. I'm almost certain I'll get ruled against, since it shows it was delivered :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment