Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday nails!

Good evening!

So, still sick, kinda >.< I'm having a hard time shaking this damned cough. I get tired just from all the coughing I do. Today wasn't so bad, but I'm still coughing. I'm just really hoping this crap is gone before Christmas.

I've got 3 festive manis I want to show y'all :) I'll start with Wednesday and work forward. The base was two coats of one of my most loved OPIs, Birthday Babe. I know, I know, lots of people hate frosts, but I actually don't mind them. I added one coat of Happy Anniversary! and one coat of Seche. My stamped imafe came from Messy Mansion MM01 in Sinful Colors Black on Black. The "lights" were Zoya Neve, Giovanna, Suri, and Elisa. All topped with Seche.







Thursday's mani was a bit simpler. The base was 2 coats of Zoya Giovanna. Let me just say this, I love this color, just love it. However, it stains like a royal bitch, so be warned. On my ring fingers and thumbs, I applied a single coat of OPI's Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, then one coat of Seche.








Yes, I know, I went there. I put red and green in the same mani. Bite me :P


For Texture Friday, I combined a Zoya Pixiedust and a Zoya Matte Velvet. Posh, the Matte Velvet, was the base at two coats. I let that dry a good while before I used Scotch tape to create a V shape and painted Chyna over it.







No comments:

Post a Comment