Saturday, December 21, 2013

MOAR festive nails!!!

Good morning!

I'm finally feeling like this stupid cough is loosening its choke on me. I haven't been waking up as much, coughing for an hour or more >.> I actually slept mostly through the night the last 2 nights, so yay for these small things! Sadly, it put me behind on posting again, but this will be remedied. Let's jump right in!

Yesterday was my Textured Friday, and for that I used two new, untried colors. The base was 2 coats of Zoya Seraphina (I just love this name!) from the Zenith collection, topped with Seche. I taped off my tips at an angle with Scotch tape and applied Zoya London to the uncovered area. I can't believe I waited so long to get this color, I just love it.








Thursday's mani was inspired by a blogger I follow on Face Book. This was posted by Phyrra I think it was last week:


This is not Phyrra's image, nor mine, but the blogger that has it watermarked. I used it for inspiration for my mani.

For my base, I used 2 coats of OPI's Black Onyx, which is surprisingly the only black creme I own that isn't for stamping. Over top of that, I applied 1 coat of OPI's Snowflakes in the Air, which is a glitter topper only available in a set with their top coat and matte topcoat. On went the Seche and let dry. The stamped snowflakes came from my Chez Delaney Christmas plate, stamped in CND's Vinylux Cream Puff. Another coat of Seche, then a coat of OPI's Matte Topcoat.







For Wednesday, I did an ugly sweater mani, even though it's more like sweating weather here instead of sweater >.> I chose sort of non traditional colors for this, instead of the usual red and white I've seen a lot of. The base was 2 coats of Jindie Nails Footprints in the Snow over a coat of Zoya Yummy. This did change FITS a little, as far the color goes; you can see that in the first pic. Bottle color does not match the color on my nails. Also, the larger glitters in FITS were a bitch to fish out. Topped with Seche and let that dry before stamping. The sweater stamp came from Mo You Festive 06. The image was a tad too small but that could be I just need to file back my nails. Stamped in OPI's Pamploma Purple and topped again with Seche.








And Tuesday's mani was another blingy mani. I did this one up for a monthly palette project thing, like I did for last month. I didn't have quite the right color for one of them, but I figured it was close enough. All the colors are China Glaze: Winter Berry, Dandy Lyin' Around, and Angel Wings. Everything topped with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment