Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Sunday!



Good morning and happy Sunday!!

How was your first full week of 2015??? Mine was rather busy, which is a good thing! I received a new rack, my third, for my ever growing Zoya collection, yay! Now to fill up again lol :P

Alrighty, so I have some new and not so new colors to show y'all today, starting with the color I wore Friday, SpaRitual's Oasis. When I picked it up on clearance at Ulta, along with two glitters from Nails, Inc., I sincerely thought it was gonna be a texture. Right on the label, under the color name, it said sandy matte. I figured cool, I don't have a texture this color! Sad to say, it wasn't a texture, and it wasn't hardly even matte, it's more of what I would call a satin, like OPI's 4 in the Morning or This Gown Needs a Crown.

I did my two coats, which was perfect for Oasis, topped it with Seche, then added a coat of Morgan Taylor's Matte's a Wrap. O.M.G. I think this what Oasis should look like!








Thursday I tried my hand at some freehand art. I suck at freehand, so this took me about two hours do. It was one the manis from Zoya's Fall Trend Guide, the colorblocking. Colors used were Ryan, Genevieve, and Dhalia.









Wednesday was a flakie day. I used my two flakies from KBShimmer, Lightning Ridge and Dark Matter, to create this look, over two coats of OPI's Amazon...AmazOff.







Last weekend, I picked up the only color I wanted from OPI's Fifty Shades of Grey collection. Let's just say, I'm as underwhelmed by this collection as I am the books, and I will leave it at that. This color, however, is gorgeous. Shine for Me is a silver glitter with blue glitter sprinkled throughout. My mani was two coats, with just a single coat of Seche.







Monday was a challenge mani for a group I'm in. It called for a Saran Wrap mani, stamped with either snowflakes or flowers. My base color was 2 coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the pink is OPI's Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, the stamped color is Mundo's Fiji, and the snowflakes came from Infinity Nails 79. The matte coat is from OPI.






No comments:

Post a Comment