Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A few challenges, and not so challenges!



Good afternoon! 

In order to stimulate my creativeness with nail art, I decided it was high time to take part in some challenges in a few FB groups I'm in. One of them is the 52 week pick n mix challenge, the other a 30 challenge. Hopefully, this will pull me out the rut I've been feeling, and get me to use the stamping plates or try new techniques.

Today's mani is part of the 52 week. The challenge was taupe and/or paisley. I opted for both :) My base color is Zoya Rowan, and it is stamped over with Mundo sunflower and aliexpress VL-2.




And, for your viewing pleasure, the inlinkz to the other blogs doing this challenge:





Yesterday was PAA Mani Monday. I don't what both choices were, but I picked geometric. The base color is China Glaze Highlight of my Summer. Stamping color was Mundo nabu, which is like a coral/orange color, and the image is from myonlineshop XXIX.





Stamping Sunday's theme this week called colors crash: neons and pastels. Perfect! Because that's pretty much what I've been wearing lately :P I went for a more tone on tone look, using pinks. Pastel base is Zoya Dot. Neon stamping polish is Mundo neon pink and the image is from myonlineshop Jr. 8.





Saturday was my niece's first birthday party, so of course, I had to do up my nails for it! I started with an absolute base of China Glaze White on White. On accents, I added 2 coats of Jindie Nails Betty's Fetti Milkshake. On the other nails, I water marbled with other China Glaze colors:

Treble Maker
Glow With the Flow
That's Shore Bright
UV Meant to Be

I also stamped on the accents with images from Bundle Monster H19 and 20, in Mundo sky blue and tutti.







Textured Friday was a Zoya Cosmo kind of day :)





For Thursday, I wanted to take part in the 30 Day Colour Challege.... Too bad I got my days jacked up. What I ended up doing was the themes for Sunday, not Thursday XD I would also like to add that my mani was totally inspired by two I had seen in AiS, and totally made me purchase the plate used lol.

The themes I did were white/leadlighting. White base is Zoya Purity, pink is Zoya Wendy, and orange is OPI Flit a Bit. White base was stamped with Lesly LS-120 in Mundo black. Colors used for leadlighting were Zoya Belle, Kate, Coraline, and Frida.





And the inlinkz for this challenge:




And, least but not least, is my retro inspired mani for last Wednesday. I absolutely adore seafoam green and pink together, it's just so feminine and pretty. Base color is China Glaze Too Yacht Too Handle, stripes are from Pet'la Geomatrix plate, and stamped in Mundo Barbie.




No comments:

Post a Comment