Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Saturday!



Good morning! Welcome to the weekend!

Do you have any big plans this weekend? :) I don't, and that's okay. I need to get caught up on some things, such as getting this post done lol. I've got several manis to show off, so let's get to it!

Summer hasn't given up the ghost here yet, so yesterday's summer color prompt for the 30DoCC was perfect. The base color was Color Club's Meet me at the Rink from the Poptastic Pastel Neons collection, with a coat of Salon Perfect's Kaboom layered over it.




Summer color Inlinkz:





Thursday called for a spring color, and nothing said spring to me more than Lilypad Lacquer Twinkling Tanzanite. This is such a pretty, softer linear holo. I certainly don't wear it enough.




Spring prompt Inlinkz:





The prompt for #watermarblepracticewed was first of fall; it was also the winter color prompt for 30DoCC. I chose colors from OPI fall/winter collections, and really like what I came up with. The colors I used are as follows:

Alpine Snow (base color)
I Cannoli Wear OPI
Anti Bleak
Keeping Suzi at Bay
French Quarter for Your Thoughts

I then matted it with OPI's matte topcoat.





Winter prompt Inlinkz:





Tuesday was a combo for the 52WPNMC and 30DoCC. The first called for dark and grungy/zigzags, the other a fall color. My base color was OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. The zigzags are from Vivid Lacquer VL010, stamped in MdU copper.




Dark and grungy/zigzag Inlinkz:





Fall prompt Inlinkz:





Monday was a matte prompt. Instead of matte, though, I did satin. The base color was Zoya Constance, from their NYFW2015 trio. The stamping is MJ XXIX and MdU velvet, which I honestly thought was grey, not purple lol. I used the Zoya Satin Seal topcoat right over the stamping, and it didn't smear!





Matte Inlinkz:





Sunday's prompt was nudes, so I chose to rosy neutrals in a gradient. The colors I used were Zoya Rue, Brigitte, and Madeline.





Nude Inlinkz:





Friday was another 2 challenges in one mani. This was the violet prompt for 52WPNMC and the shimmer prompt for 30DoCC. Colors used were Zoya Giada and Lidia.




Violet Inlinkz:





Shimmer Inlinkz:




1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award - Congradulations!
    http://leahbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete