Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Thursday!



Hello hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday afternoon :) The week is almost over, yay! Any big plans for the weekend? My big plans include getting a haircut and color lol.

Alrighty, let's get to the manis! Today's mani is a prompt for the 30DoCC, neon. The base color is China Glaze Under the Boardwalk, topped with ILNP Phoenix. I had to take a crappy, indoor with a flash pic, because it's been raining here since the day before last. I stamped over it with a phoenix image from Messy Mansion MM27, in MdU neon orange. Truly, this pic doesn't do it justice.




Lemme just say, I LOVE MY PHONE!!!!! It takes awesome photos!

Inlinkz to today's prompt:





Yesterday's #watermarblepracticewed prompt was tan/beige. I was worried this could end up muddy, but actually, it turned out nice. The colors I used were Zoya Chantal, Chanelle, and Brigitte over Purity. Satin Seal top coat for the satiny effect.




Tuesday's prompt for the 30DoCC was glitter. It's been a while since I last did a glitter gradient, so I did one. Base color was OPI You're so Vain-illa, the glitter was Rose of Light. I've actually been wanting to use these two together for some time, but only just got the opportunity to.




Inlinkz for Tuesday's prompt:





I've been on a holo kick lately; it seems that's all I've been buying. Not that that's a bad thing, I love holos. Monday was my chance to use a new one :) This is Colors by Llarowe Believe in Miracles, August's PotM. I'm also wearing this on my toes for Teal Toes/Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.




It's not as blue as my photo makes it look; crappy, cloudy weather the day I wore it >.<

Inlinkz to Monday's holo prompt:





It's been a few weeks since I last participated in a Stamping Sunday; they just haven't been interesting choices to me. This past Sunday's prompt was one I finally liked, and I combined it was the vampy prompt for 30DoCC.

This Chanel Rouge Noir with MdU copper and UberChic UC 1-02 stamped over it.




Inlinkz for vampy prompt:





Friday's prompt was orchid. I was going to use Colors by Llarowe Orchids are Better Than Roses Any Day, because that's a pretty orchid, but I picked Dock of the Bay. Similar color, but a different finish.




Inlinkz for the orchid prompt:





And, lastly, Thursday's indigo prompt. Colors used were Zoya Emilia and Ryan, with KBShimmer Rainbow Shield layered on top.




Inlinkz for indigo prompt:




No comments:

Post a Comment