Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My apologies.........

Forgive me, fellow polish addicts. It's been about a week since I last posted a mani, but I've been dealing with severe nasal allergies that caused me not to be able breathe at night, which in turn caused me not to sleep much. I did snap a pic of my last mani before taking it off.


This is two coats of OPI's DC Cherry Blossom and one of Teenage Dream. I did this mani as a way to sort of commemorate the start of the Cherry Blossom festivals. This was a very pretty combo.

My current mani started off with two coats of OPI's Black Onyx. This was a bitch to do clean up for this pic, lol.



This was completely opaque in two coats. Black Onyx looked great on its own, but I'm not quite bold enough to wear just plain black polish.


This is one coat of Midnight Blue Glitter over Black Onyx. I love this, it's such a "me" color. I think I'll be trying it over Blue My Mind next :P


No comments:

Post a Comment