Saturday, December 20, 2014

Getting all caught up!



Good evening!

I've got a lot of manis I want to show y'all this evening :) Let's get started!

The first is yesterday's office party look, which was also my Textured Friday mani. The colors I used were Zoya Veruschka and Bar. The stamped images on Veruschka were from Sugar Bubbles Special 02, stamped in Mundo light gold.








Thursday was a sparkly glitter gradient. It started with 2 coats of Zoya Casey, which I think was a gorgeous background for Finger Paints' Peacock Portrait. Two coats of Seche smoothed it out for the most part.






Wednesday featured one of the sought after I Love Nail Polish multichrome flakies, Phoenix. I layered two coats of Phoenix over two coats of Zoya Mason.

The first two pics are direct sunlight.





These are shade shots.






And this inside with a flash.



Tuesday was another indie feature, this one from Jindie Nails. I bought this last year, but had only used it once. This is Footprints in the Snow, 3 coats. Topcoat, then stamped with images from Bundle Monster BM-608 and Chez Delaney Xmas 001, in Mundo black and silver. Finished with Seche.








For Monday, I did up a red and green water marble, using Zoya Elise and Giovanna. I added dots in Zoya Brooklyn.








I don't remember what last Sunday's Stamping Sunday theme, but this is what I came up with. It also fit a flash challenge for another stamping group I'm in. Base color is Zoya Cassedy. The stamped images are from Sugar Bubbles SBS 06 and Chez Delaney Xmas 001, stamped in Mundo light grey and light blue. I call it Flurries :)







And last, but not least, is last Friday's texture of the day, Zoya Noir. It seems my camera was determined to make all my pics look horrible -_- This is only one that looked half decent, and I'm not happy with it. Noir is gorgeous, I love it. My mani was two of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment