Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Wednesday!



Good afternoon and happy Wednesday!

Did you have a good Valentine's day (if you celebrate it)? Mine wasn't too bad, considering I felt like I was getting sick. Didn't do much of anything, aside buying a new to me car :) Hubs did get me mini roses, which I wanted.

I've got some catching up to do, so let's get to it! I did mostly Valentine's type manis last week. Last Tuesday's mani was a sweet, pastel gradient using Zoya Julie, Seraphina, and Gie Gie over 2 coats of Purity. I totally planned on stamping over it, but ran short of time that night.








One of my favorite candies for Valentine's, besides chocolate, are the conversation hearts. They're nothing but sugar, and I can't have them now, but I still love them, so they were the inspiration for last Wednesday's mani. All Zoya colors, three coats each, as the base:

Mira
Neely
Arizona
Shelby
Rocky

Stamped over using Messy Mansion MM03 and Mundo fiusca, then matted with Zoya's matte coat.







Thursday's mani was one of my favorite holos, Orchids are Better Thank Roses Any Day from Colors by Llarowe. Two coats for my mani, then stamped using Vivid Lacquer VL009 and Mundo black. I love how simple and pretty this looked.








For Textured Friday, I chose Magazine Cover Mouse from OPI. Just two coats and done!







Now, like I said, we didn't do much for Valentine's, since I thought I was getting sick, but I still did up my nails. I used one of my other favorite holos, Champagne Blush from ILNP. Two easy coats for this mani.








Then, I repurposed this mani for Stamping Sunday. This week's theme was Chinese New Year. Images are from Bundle Monster BM-H15 stamped in Mundo red.







Monday's mani was a sweetly simple one. It featured my favorite Essie, Splash of Grenadine with Zoya Monet sponged on accents. Sorry for the blurriness, I had no idea until I looked at the pics today, and I tried to sharpen them up.








Tuesday featured a new to me color that I had traded for last month, KBShimmer Oh, Splat!. I must say, I love their crellies. This one needed four coats for opacity, so I should have used white undies with it, but now I know for next time :) Removal was pretty easy, in spite of that. This is such a fun polish!









And today's mani! It featured another KBShimmer color, this one from their new spring collection. It's a gorgeous, aqua blue holo called Blue-d Lines that reminds me of OPI's Blue Moon Lagoon. Unlike BML, it only needed 2 coats for opacity, and is so holo-y! I hated to stamp over, but I did :P It was for a flash challenge, though. Stamped image came from MJ Jr-8 stamped in Mundo turquoise.






2 comments: