Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Some catching up!



Good afternoon!

I've got some catching up to do :P I totally meant to post over the weekend, but well, getting our taxes done was topmost of my list, so yeah lol. 

I'm still taking part in the 31 day challenge, although that'll be coming to an end this weekend. I want to start on Valentine's manis, and the end of the challenge is actually this weekend, so it coincides nicely. For now, here's the manis I've got from last week on through yesterday.

Yesterday's theme was inspired by a book. I bet you can guess which ones :) The base is 2 coats of ILNP's Undenied, stamped over with Mundo light gold and Messy Mansion MM05 and MM21, then topped with Seche.








Sunday's Stamping Sunday theme was pink and black; it was also inspired by a movie day. The movie I picked may not be as obvious as the book inspired :P I picked Memoirs of a Geisha, I absolutely love that movie. The pink base is 3 coats of Zoya Gie Gie. The stamping polishes are Mundo mexican pink and black, the images are all from Sugar Bubbles SBS 022. Topped with Seche, course.








Textured Friday managed to be tied in with inspired by a color. My color was L'Oreal's Bad Bad Grey from their Dark Sides of Grey collection, inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey. I've seen some bad reviews about the textures in this collection, but I like this one. My mani only needed  2 coats.








Thursday was water marble day. I did a chocolate and vanilla marble with OPI colors, Suzi Loves Cowboys and You're so Vain-illa over Alpine Snow. OMG, I think this my favorite marble, I really love how this came out!









Wednesday and Tuesday were both fails for those days' challenges. I don't remember what Wednesday's was, but Tuesday's was half moon, and yeah, didn't work. For Wednesday, though, I did a stamped mani. The base was three coats of Zoya Kitridge, then a coat of Seche. Stamped over that with Mundo silver and FUN 14.








For Tuesday, I simply did 3 coats of Zoya Julie.






And, lastly, for Monday I did a jelly sammy, using 2 coats of Jordana Fairy Dust sandwiched between two coats of Orly Butterflies.







No comments:

Post a Comment