Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday!



Good afternoon!

I've got some new pretties to show off today! I'm just loving all the bright colors that everyone seems to be coming out with this spring and summer; I think they know what a sucker I am for them lol.

Today's mani was rather simple, but I love the color. Yellow itself is not unique to my collection, but a yellow with a turquoise shimmer is. Zoya Daisy is just that. I found the formula a little tricky to work with, I needed 4 coats for it to be even. Three might have been enough, but it's hard to tell with the lighting in my bedroom sometimes.



Yesterday was water marble day :) It came out more subtle than I intended, but it was still pretty. The colors are from China Glaze's Electric Nights collection, which I totally recommend getting as many as you can. They're gorgeous, and I love the glitters, too! I used Treble Maker and UV Meant to Be over White on White, then topped with Seche.




I actually did up this week's Stamping Sunday challenge, which was "roses aren't red.... flowers in unusual colors". I've never seen flowers in neon colors, unless they're dyed, so my base was a neon. This is Morgan Taylor's Pink Flame-ingo. It was a little streaky, but needed no white undies, so three coats was good for it. I stamped over with MdU sky blue, from her new Candy collection, and Winstonia W315. Seche to finish it.




I officially have no more new textured polishes :( Instead of a true textured polish, I went with a textured look, meaning I used a Crackle! Yes, I still love them, and wish I could some neon ones for summer. For this mani, I started with a base of Color Club's Disco's not Dead, which a pretty, light yellow creme. For all it's pastel-ness, it has a decent formula, and only needed 3 coats. Seche over that, then a coat of China Glaze's Crushed Candy, another coat of Seche, and a coat of Matte Magic.




Thursday was a purple-y kind of day. Zoya Leslie was my base at three coats. Leslie is such a pretty color. Seche went over that, then it got stamped with MdU violet and FUN 14. Another coat of Seche to finish it.




This next mani is my absolute favorite in quite a while, and that's saying a lot. I only used three colors, and a glitter, three of them from the Electric Nights collection. The white base is White on White. The others are Glow With the Flow, Home Sweet House Music, and Point me to the Party. This was such a fun mani to create, and I loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment