Thursday, August 6, 2015

Happy Thursday!



Good afternoon! I hope the day finds you well :) Yay for the week being almost over! It seems like it's been a long one, or it's just me lol. Maybe I need a vacation!

Anyways. Here's my offering of manis to you, starting with today's 52WPNMC prompt, tie dye. I didn't do tie dye, per se, more a tie dye look. I created a vertical gradient using  crellies I have from the China Glaze Electric Nights collection. This was done over a white base, of course, and topped with Seche Vite. Colors used are as follows:

White on White
Glow With the Flow
Home Sweet House Music
Daisy Know my Name?
Treble Maker
DJ Blue my Mind
Plur-ple





Inlinkz to the other participants:





For yesterday's #watermarblepracticewed, the prompt was over a glitter base. I had recently repurchased OPI DS Titanium, mainly because I felt I gave it an unfair boot. I layered a coat of it over OPI Incognito in Sausalito. For the water marble, I used Nail Envy and My Dogsled is a Hybrid.




I actually really like how this looked :) Topped with Seche Vite.

Tuesday, I tried a new to me Zoya, Ginger. Okay, this not the color I envision with a name like Ginger, but Zoya has a habit of doing that. Ginger is what I would call tiger lily orange, and is similar in finish to Zoya Lianne. Ginger was surprisingly opaque in 2 coats, where Lianne takes 3. I stamped over Ginger with Mundo brown and UberChic UC 1-01. Looks kinda fallish, but I liked it.




Monday was just a stamping over of Sunday's mani, which was ILNP Float On. Omg, I just love this color, it's so gorgeous, and it was opaque in two coats! I haven't tried to stamp with it yet, but I bet it would. Stamped over it is Messy Mansion MM42 in Mundo mint.

I apologize now for the less than sharp-ness of the stamped pic XD







I had a new textured polish to try out last Friday, yay!! It was Marine for Formula X for Sephora, from the Sea Glass collection. Love the color, it's so pretty. Marine is an oddly smooth textured polish; the longer I wore it, the more I thought it should have been topcoated, but I don't topcoat textures. They usually eat topcoat. Marine was opaque in two coats, and was easy to apply.




Last Thursday was the last prompt of the month, and for a month or two, of the 30DoCC. One of the prompts was grey, which is what I picked to do. For that, I used Zoya Temperance, which I hadn't used yet. This is a pretty grey with a pinkish shimmer to it. Reminded me a bit of an OPI, but I can't think of it. Temperance did fine with just two coats.





And Inlinkz to the last prompt:




No comments:

Post a Comment