Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Is it fall yet.....?



Good afternoon!

I am so ready for fall already. A friend of mine on Face Book had posted a pic this morning that pretty much summed up how I feel; about being ready for hoodies, and pumpkins, and what not. I'm not quite ready for fall colors, I'm still enjoying summer brights, but I could definitely use a serious change of weather lol.

Until that much longed for season decides to put in an appearance here, I'm stuck with summer -_- I'll keep plugging along with my summer bright manis.

Okay, so as it's become my habit, I joined today's #watermarblepracticewed on IG. Today's prompt was petals. I had some difficulty getting my petals drawn, but managed a few. The colors I used were all China Glaze:

White on White
Dance Baby
Lemon Fizz
Bahamian Escape
Aquadelic

Topped with Seche, of course.





Yesterday was the tape mani prompt of this week's 52WPNMC. Again, I used China Glaze for this mani: White on White, Liquid Leather, and Fuchsia Fanatic.





Inlinkz to the others:





Monday's mani satisfied prompts for three challenges- PAA Mani Monday (feather), 30DoCC (turquoise), and 52WPNMC (green). Base color was Morgan Taylor Gotta Have Hue. The peacock images were from Uber Chic UC 1-02, stamped in Mundo light gold.




Inlinkz for 30DoCC:





I totally slacked on doing Stamping Sunday, but in my defense, I have absolutely no plates ending in the number 43, so I felt a little less bad for not doing it lol. It was just a simple mani of Zoya Mae.




Black and white was the order of the day Friday. Zoya Raven and Purity were the bases, Mundo black, white, and red the stamping colors. Stamping plates were Handy 39, bornprettystore BP-15, and Sugar Bubbles SB 002.




Inlinkz:





Last Thursday's mani was kinda fallish with its colors, Zoya Tanzy and Apple.



No comments:

Post a Comment