Saturday, January 30, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- films



Good morning and happy Saturday!

Woohoo, it's the weekend! It's been a long and weird week for me, so I'm enjoying not having to go anywhere today, or do much of anything other than what I need to :)

So, this week's prompt for 40gnai is films. I chose to do a Grease themed mani for this. The base is Zoya Kitridge (which I need to get another bottle of, I love this pink so much!). All the images are from Mo You London Back to the 50's 01 plate, stamped in MdU black.

I want to take a second and plug a new product I got a week and a half. It's the crystal stamper from Messy Mansion, you can get it here. This stamper had totally upped my stamping game; I have never had images this straight before! Plus, this one is a marshmallow stamper; the originals were firm, like the Konad stampers. It's more spendy, but depending on where you are, you'll get it much faster than ordering from China. You're also supporting a small business, which I'm totally cool with :)

Anyways, here's my mani!




And here's the films Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment