Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Tuesday!



Good evening!

Wow, where has the month gone?! I can't believe we're already more than halfway through January! Busy, busy, busy!

So, I have some manis to show you, let's get started. Today's mani was simple, but soooo beautiful. It was ILNP Greatness and Glory. So much shifty goodness in this mani!


Yesterday's PAA Mani Monday prompts were mermaid mani and/old shimmer; I did both. My base was Zoya Estelle, stamped with Mundo de Unas gold and Messy Mansion 21.


I skipped on on Sunday's Stamping Sunday challenge, I wasn't feeling it, so I did a gradient with some of the new Zoya Whispers. Base was Purity, gradient was Lake, Ireland, and Cala.



Thursday, I did up a mani using the last polish/plate I bought last year. It was for a group I'm in. The last polish I bought of last year was OPI Center of the You-niverse, the last plate was Cheeky CH40.




For last Wednesday's #watermarblepracticewed, the prompt was horizontal stripes. This didn't turn out quite how I imagined, but I still liked it. The base was Zoya Ziv, the water marble was Wet 'N Wild Black Creme and Nail Envy.




Last Tuesday, I did another multichrome/flakie combo, this one being ILNP Phoenix and Undenied.




Last Monday's PAA Mani Monday prompt I chose was most used polish. My most used polish, that I haven't replaced yet, is OPI Blue my Mind. I matted that with OPI's matte topcoat.



That previous Sunday, I skipped out on that Stamping Sunday, too, and instead did a prompt for an IG challenge. The prompt was favorite animal. My base was DIFFERENT dimension Heavenly Waters, which is beautiful. I stamped kitties and butterflies over it from DRK A3 in Mundo de Unas sky blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment