Sunday, February 21, 2016

Still catching up.....



Good morning!

I've had an incredibly long few weeks, so this is gonna be a big post :P So let's get started! I've already shown yesterday's mani, so on to Thursday's. It was a simple mani, but I think it was pretty. Both colors are OPI colors, Worth a Pretty Penne and Crawfishin' for a Compliment.



I was supposed to do a water marble for Wednesday, but it just didn't happen. I had my base all ready to go, sat down to do the marble, annnnd nothing lol. At least my base was awesome. I tracked down, and found in a destash, ILNP A.C. Slater. It is such a beautiful holo.



Tuesday's mani was for two IG challenges, the prompts being animal you love and hearts. The base was Colors by Llarowe Sir Purr, from the Football Fever collection (not that I care about football in the least, but I happened to love three of the colors in this collection). The stamped images were all from DRK A3, in MdU lilac.



Monday was a rather uninspired mani for a different IG challenge. I think if I had used either a different base or a darker stamping color, it would have looked better. The base color was Zoya Penny, which is a pretty color. The teddy bear came from Winstonia 207, stamped in MdU brown.



I do love my Valentine's mani, which covers just about all the challenges I had that day, lol. I created a gradient with Zoya Dow and ILNP Champagne Blush. I stamped a heart on the thumb and ring fingers in MdU copper, with the heart from UberChic 1-03.



Saturday's mani is already posted for last week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post, so on to Friday's. That was an IG challenge mani, and the prompt was sealed with a kiss. My base colors were Colors by Llarowe When Doves Cry and Pirates of Penzance. The kisses were from Sugar Bubbles 002, stamped in MdU red.



Last Thursday's mani was simple. Just KBShimmer's Rust No One. This appeared more orange on me than in the bottle, which looked more red.



For #watermarblepracticewed's prompt that week, hearts, I combined it with another IG prompt, color you love. This what I came up with. I used OPI Angel With a Leadfoot, My Pal Joey, and Rich Girls and Po-Boys. This was my first attempt at a heart water marble.



Tuesday was a gradient with Zoya April and Lake over Purity, then matted with Zoya's matte topcoat.



And finally, that Monday's PAA Mani Monday mani. This was combined with two other IG challenges, and here is the results. Base colors were Colores de Carol Beso and Jasper. Stamped images were from Handy 31 and 32, stamped in MdU red and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment