Tuesday, March 1, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- fashion



Good morning!

Sorry for the lateness of this post. I simply ran out of time over the last few days to post this mani, but here it is!

Last week's 40GNAI prompt was fashion. Normally, I would quail at the thought of this particular prompt; after all, I'm not exactly fashionable, but I do know what I like and have my own style. My inspiration for this mani was a dress that Dress Barn had posted on their FB within the last few weeks; it's actually something I would buy for myself, it's so pretty and feminine.

The base for my mani was done with the Saran Wrap technique, using OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI and Zoya Violet. The stamping was done with MdU pink and UberChic 1-03. First, the dress that was my inspiration.





And then the mani I came up with.




Oh, and I matted with Wet 'N Wild's matte topcoat.

Fashion Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment