Friday, April 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- animals



Good evening!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday evening, and is looking forward to the weekend :)  Me, I'm just glad the week is over; it was nothing but a comedy of errors lol.

So, on to today's mani. This week's theme for 40gnai was animals. In the wake of the death of an incredibly talented musician, I couldn't not honor him in some way, although I plan on doing so again in the very near future. So, I combined both things and ended up with this mani.

The two colors I used were Colors by Llarowe When Doves Cry and Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun. I don't Purple Rain..... yet, so went with Ghouls. The colors themselves were to honor Prince. The stamping was for 40gnai. It was from UberChic Furry Best Friends, stamped in MdU black.





Animals Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment