Saturday, April 2, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- violet



Good morning and happy Saturday!

I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend :) I don't have too much planned today, just some work around the house to be done, but tomorrow the hubs and I are going to replicas of Columbus' Nina and Pinta. I'm a little excited, as I find this kind of thing fascinating.

Alright, so, this week's 40gnai prompt was violet, and my personal prompt was to use dotting tools. What I ended up with, is similar to a mani I did quite some time ago, but I think this one turned out better. The base color is Now & Later from Fair Maiden Polish, a new to me brand that came in this month's The Holo Hookup box. Colors used for the dots were Zoya Julie and OPI Suz Skis in the Pyrenees.




Violet Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment