Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Saturday



Good evening and happy Saturday!

Let's get down to the manis! Yesterday's mani was already posted, so on to Thursday's, it was one for Earth Day. I did a gradient of blue and green, using Colors by Llarowe Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better than HBO and KP.




For #watermarblepracticewed, that prompt was also Earth Day. Again, I used blue and green, even if it doesn't look like. The colors nearly blended together lol. I used Fair Maiden Bisous and Santorini Bikini, over China Glaze White on White.




Tuesday's mani was a combined prompt mani. One prompt was green, the other is gold stars. The green is DIFFERENT dimensions Accept Understand Love from this month's The Holo Hookup box. The gold stars are actually bronze and are from DRK A3.



Monday's mani was inspired by some beautiful tulips my hubs bought for me last weekend. It fit the prompt for an IG challenge. The base was Saran Wrap mani of China Glaze White on White, Red-y to Rave, and Hot Flash. The tulips are from FUN 14, stamped in MdU black. Matted with China Glaze Matte Magic.




Another flower prompt mani! This was created with Lilypad Lacquer Lemony, which is a lovely yellow with a subtle linear holo, and UberChic 1-02 in MdU white.



That previous week's #watermarblepracticewed prompt was April showers. I drew inspiration from wind currents, storm churned waters, and dark skies. The base was ILNP Blue Steel, with Zoya Lake and OPI Nail Envy for the water marble.



That Tuesday's mani wasn't a challenge prompt one, so I kept it simple. The base color was Different Not Less from Bliss Polish, my first from that indie. It's such a beautiful blue. I stamped little kitties over it from Mo You London Kitty 15, in MdU white.



I did that week's PAA Mani Monday prompt, shades of grey, combined with a birds challenge prompts. The grey base was Colors by Llarowe Beat It. I don't have many birds images, oddly enough; the only one I have is on Bundle Monster 614. I stamped it in MdU light grey.



Almost done! That Sunday's mani was a combined prompt mani, too. Prompts were neon and floating hearts. Colors used were China Glaze White on White, and DIFFERENT dimension Boogie, Psyche, and Full Spectral. The hearts are from DRK A3, stamped in MdU black.




Last one! It was for a mint green prompt, and I couldn't resist using this color again. It's so beautiful, I just love it. It's Cirque Colors Mint Chip.


No comments:

Post a Comment