Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Girly Pink Wednesday!

Good evening! I hope everyone is well tonight. The weather here has turned craptastic, which has made my still recovering knees start aching >.> Yay for winter! xD

Tonight I'm gonna be posting two manis: a pink for today and the mani I had on yesterday. I'll start with today's.

With the holidays here, I've been breaking out my glitters like nobody's business. Today was no exception. I know I've showcased at least one of the colors I used, not sure about the other, lol, and certainly not together the way I used them. My base color is 2 coats of Let Me Entertain You from OPI, with Show it & Glow it sponged over it for a gradient effect. Very pretty together and very blingy.








Yesterday's mani was a pretty one also. I have now become a firm believer that ALL flakies should be matte; this was my first time trying that and I love how it turned out.

My base color for it was Roadhouse Blues from OPI, which is more blurple than navy to me. Two coats of that gave me total opacity. I then layered on one coat of I Lily Love You, OPI also. That itself was not my idea, but one I had seen a few times. I don't recall seeing this particular combo done matte, which I did using Essie's Matte About You, but I won't take full credit for that either.






No comments:

Post a Comment