Monday, December 5, 2011

OPI's DS Temptation

Good afternoon!

Just a quick post for today. I picked this color up about 2 weeks ago while I was JCP getting my hair care products. I'd seen swatches of this online but was very meh about it. When I saw it in person, I had to have it!

Now, there's good and bad about Temptation.

The good: I love this color, end of story. It literally glowed with my skintone, which was hard for me to capture with me camera phone =/ I honestly think this one that will look good on just about anyone, it's that kind a of color to me.

The bad: I don't know if it was my application, or if I should have used SV instead of Poshe for a topcoat, but this chipped horribly after one day. I did have to use 3 coats to achieve bottle color, but that's not usually an issue. Maybe next time I'll layer it over another color.




No comments:

Post a Comment