Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Tuesday!



Good afternoon!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did :) Of course, I have some manis to share. Let's start with today's.

I consider today's mani something of fail, only because the stamping didn't come out great. This mani knocked out challenges for both Advanced Nail Stamping and 30 Days of Colour Challenge. Both had prompts for radial gradients, 30DoCC also called for pink.

Colors used were all Zoya- Purity, Sweet, and Lara. Stamped image was from myonlineshop Jr-4, done in MdU Mexican pink.





Inlinkz for today's 30Docc:





I only half assed yesterday's PAA Mani Monday mani. The prompts were grey and/or abstract. I ended up with just a grey mani, with Zoya Dove.





Stamping Sunday's theme was "over a blue glitter base". Zoya Muse over Talia, with Winstonia W302 and MdU turquoise stamped over it.





For Textured Friday, I pulled out two Zoya Magical Pixiedusts :) Arlo and Nori





And Thursday was the other prompt for the 52 Week Pick N Mix Challenge, red, orange, and green. Not something I would chose, but I suppose it worked lol. Did a gradient on thumbs and pinks, and single color on the other fingers. Colors used were Zoya Jace, America, and Arizona.




And Inlinkz for that:




No comments:

Post a Comment