Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Welcome to June!



Good afternoon!

Wow, I can't believe it's June already! This year has really flown by! Of course, I think that's because it got hot here so early, which made it seem more like summer in March -_-

With a the new month comes new challenges for the 30 Days of Colour Challenge.




Up for today is silver and/or negative space. I combined both of them. I chose to do an illusion of negative, because I hate stamping over naked nails, and I didn't want to do anything complicated. My base color was Zoya Taylor, which is like the perfect nude with my skintone. Stamped over was Apipila P.2 and MdU silver.




Really like this look :) Inlinkz for the others:





Yesterday was mani for the 52 Week Pick N Mix Challenge. The prompts for the week were plaid and/or red, orange, and green. Honestly, I couldn't see those colors working together in a plaid, so I chose to do the prompts separately. The plaid is first, the other for tomorrow :)

The plaid didn't come out quite the way I wanted, which was a picnic-like blanket. The base color was China Glaze DJ Blue my Mind. Plaid image was from myonlineshop XXIX stamped in MdU white.




Inlinkz for the others:





Monday was PAA Mani Monday, and the prompts were neons and/or music. Really like what I came up with :) Base color is Sun of a Peach from China Glaze, which my camera totally freaked and made orange, not peach. The guitar image is from VL-3 (from aliexpress), the rock image from Cheeky jumbo plate Musical Nails. Stamping colors were MdU sky blue and black.





Sunday was the last challenge prompt for the May 30DoCC, and it was blogger's choice. I tried a look I've been wanting to do for a while, a water marble with an open, stamped image over it. Here's what I did-

Water marble with Zoya Talia, Cecilia, Nana, and Serenity over Purity. The colors bled a little too much into each other, but I still like the look of it. This mani also used an image from VL-3, stamped in black.





Inlinkz:





I did my nails for Saturday mainly because I just didn't want to go shopping with naked nails lol. I slapped on OPI AmazOn...AmazOff and On Pinks and Needles, and had done with it.





For Textured Friday, I wore what is probably my favorite texture, OPI Make Him Mine. I just love the color :)





And finally, Thursday's mani was another for the 30DoCC. Prompts were favorite brand and/or technique. This was a no brainer for me- Zoya and water marbling! Blu, Yummy, and Sailor over Purity.





Inlinkz:




No comments:

Post a Comment