Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Hump Day!



Hello and happy Wednesday! How does this day find everyone? It's a pisser of a day here, typical for summer. I'm so over, like, four months ago :P

I have some fun, summery manis to show off, starting with today's cool blue water marble. Today was supposed be the prompt for #watermarblepractisewed on IG, which was neon matte. I nailed the matte, the neon not so much. All the neons I tried last night just didn't want to work, I think my water was too warm. Instead of fighting with them, I chose a few blues and went for it.

The colors I used are all China Glaze:

White on White for the base
Secret Peri-Wink-Le
Bahamian Escape
Electric Beat

Topped with Seche, then matted with Matte Magic.




Yellow was one of the prompts for yesterday's 30DoCC. I recently picked up China Glaze Daisy Know my Name? on clearance at Sally's. Let me tell you, this color is a bitch to get even. Out of all the Electric Nights colors I have, which is almost all now minus Red-y to Rave, this one is the worst application wise. It took me four coats, and I should have capped each layer >.< I sponged on Candy Lacquer Pixel Party, then topped with Seche. Daisy was more stubborn to remove the glitter, even.




Inlinkz to other participants:





Monday was a combined mani for PAA Mani Monday and the 52WPNMC. I pretty much just took one prompt from each and created :) Purple was for PAAMM, swirls for 52WPNMC. The base is Zoya Isa, which is just gorgeous. The swirls were stamped in Mundo turquoise from Jr. 20.




Inlinkz:





Stamping Sunday's mani was a little more subtle than I intended. The prompt was over a pink glitter base. My base was Zoya Eden and Harper. Stamped over that were images from Marianne Nails 58 in Mundo copper.




Last Friday's mani was just last Thursday's Skittle mani with holo stamping over it. The Skittles was created with China Glaze colors:

Lemon Fizz
Gaga for Green
Sweet Hook
Dance Baby
Electric Beat

The holo stamping was done with Color Club Beyond. The kitties and butterflies were from DRK A3, which is just recently released.

This mani also fit the holo prompt for Saturday's 30DoCC.




That Inlinkz:




No comments:

Post a Comment