Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy Thursday!



Good afternoon! Is it Friday yet? XD

It's been a long, stressful week, and it's because of the wonderful electronics that are supposed to make our lives easier. Yeah, right lol. I'm about ready to chuck the lot of them out into traffic, it's been that kind of week.

I do have pretty manis to show, though, so let's get to them! Today's mani was for the 52 WPNMC challenge. I actually to redo this one because I hated how it looked when I got up this morning. The prompts were stripes and/or pastels. The pastels part I liked, it was the stripes that I hated. I ended up with just a pastel Skittles mani that might get stamped with something for tomorrow lol.

All the color I used were from China Glaze, and all but one were the Electro Pop collection. They were-

Dance Baby
Sweet Hook
Electric Beat
Gaga for Green
Lemon Fizz

Crappy indoor because crappy weather outside :P





And the Inlinkz to the other bloggers:





Wednesday was two challenges combined in one mani. One for the #watermarblepractisewed on Instagram, and one for the 30 Days of Colour Challenge. The water marble prompt called for negative space, the 30DoCC prompt I picked was neutral.

As much as I love the negative space look, I don't like it on me, so I cheated and did a "naked" base of Zoya Taylor, which also fulfilled the neutral prompt. I water marble over Taylor with Darcy, Thandie, and OPI Nail Envy.





I really like how this looked, I just love neutrals and brights paired together.

Inlinkz:





I'm ridiculously proud of what I came up with for the ANS challenge this week, denim nails. They're very 80's, but that's what I was going for. The base is Maybelline Styled Out, which is from their denim inspired line. The neon studs are from Born Pretty. The stamping was VL-3 from aliexpress in MdU Barbie.





Monday's mani looks a little fallish, but I just love the two colors I used together. Base colors are Zoya Oceane and Autumn, with MdU copper and MJ XXIX stamped over Oceane.





You know I love a when I use it two days in a rows, because Oceane was a base in my Stamping Sunday mani, along with Trixie. The prompt was circles. Pet'la Geomatrix and MdU silver for the stamping. I matted the stamping with Zoya's matte topcoat for the matte for the 30DoCC.





Inlinkz:





No mani for Saturday, but an obnoxiously bright, textured one for last Friday. I used China Glaze for this, Toe-Tally Textured, Home Sweet House Music, and Point me to the Party. I really thought that HSHM would toned down TTT, but it didn't. 



Last Thursday was a prompt for the 30DoCC. I kept it simple and just did the flakie one. Colors used were Zoya Kimber and KBShimmer Rainbow Shield.




Last Wednesday's water marble prompt was holo. I couldn't bring myself to marble with any of my precious holos, so I marbled over. The holo I used was ILNP Black Orchid, with China Glaze Dance and OPI Nail Envy for the marble.



No comments:

Post a Comment