Saturday, October 17, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Geeks



Good evening! How is your weekend so far? Mine's pretty decent. Went and got my hair trimmed this morning, and bought a pretty outfit at Target, something that didn't happen much before.

This week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt was geeks. That's a broad range of ideas. I've seen some pics of things I hadn't thought of. I went with a video game geeky thing, and chose one of the best video games ever, Pac Man :)

The base color was OPI Alpine Snow. All the stamping images were from Handy 31, in MdU black. Pac Man and the ghosts were filled in with colors from the Color Paints collection, Landscape Artist, Pen & Pink, Turquoise Aesthetic, Primarliy Yellow, and Chromatic Orange. I jacked up the stamping a little, but still like how it looked overall.




Geeky Inlinkz:




1 comment: