Saturday, October 31, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Halloween



Good morning and happy Halloween!

Do you have any plans tonight? We sure don't, and that's just fine :) I'm not big into Halloween, so we don't usually do much, if anything, for it. We also don't have too many kids in the neighborhood, so don't get much in the way of trick or treaters, since they usually go the mall.

Anywho, obviously this week's 40GNAI prompt is Halloween. Not that I haven't been doing, or wouldn't have done, Halloween manis :P I actually had five different challenge groups with this prompt lol, but this is what I did for this particular one.

The absolute base colors for this mani were Zoya Raven and Arizona. Arizona got two layers of SoFlaJo Spider Funk over, then topped with Seche. Raven was topped then stamped over with MdU white and Winstonia Haunted House, then another coat of Seche. I thought it was cute, and really like it :)





Halloween Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment