Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Monday!



Good morning! 

I know it's rather early yet, but I got motivated this morning to get my post up. So grab your coffee and get comfy :)

I've definitely been feeling fallish lately; now, if the weather would be more fallish, too, that would just be great. Yesterday's mani absolutely screamed fall. It wasn't what I originally had planned, but when the polish showed up on my doorstep Saturday, I had to get it on my nails stat.

DIFFERENT dimension Let Your Gourd Down is like pumpkin pie a bottle. That's exactly what I thought when I pulled it out the box. I could almost smell the pumpkin pie! And it's a linear holo! I had ordered another pumpkiny polish a few weeks ago, but it's more the color of a pumpkin than pumpkin pie. Let Your Gourd Down is gorgeous, and it's my first DD, and I'm very happy with it. I stamped over with MdU pinon and UberChic UC 1-02.





Friday's mani was posted that day, and nothing for Saturday, so on to Thursday! I had been dying to get Zoya Cinnamon on my nails. Its name is misleading, it's not cinnamon colored; it is, in fact, a beautiful bronze that's unique in my collection. I used Cinnamon as the base for my 30DoCC prompt that day, leaves, and for the Advanced Nail Stamping prompt, what fall means to me.

One of the things that fall means to me, is leaves changing. Even though we don't get that here in south Florida, it is one of the things that I always associate with fall, and I love seeing photos of the different colors. I chose to do a stamping gradient, something I haven't done in a long time, over Cinnamon. The leaves are from Messy Mansion MM23, using the MdU colors sunflowers, reddish, and brown.




Leaves Inlinkz:





It doesn't happen very often, but I do create a mani that I kinda hate. Wednesday's mani was one of those. I had imagined it so much better than it turned out, and by the time I finished it, I couldn't change it. It was the denim prompt for 30DoCC, so my base was Styled Out from Maybelline. I stamped over index, middle, and pinky fingers with a lacy image from Apipila P.2 in MdU reddish. I added little fimo flowers and rhinestones to thumbs and ring fingers. I remember why I don't use fimo slices anymore my nails are too curvy -_-





Denim Inlinkz:





Tuesday's mani was kept simple, and I love how it turned out :) It was just Zoya Ember with Tomoko for accents. Zoya hit it out the park with Ember. It is has that glowy quality to it that we all love and expect from Zoya fall/winter collections. I really surprised myself in wanting Ember, since it's an orange leaning red, but it looks pretty good on me.





I love Monday's mani, it's very Halloweeny to me. The base color is ILNP Purple Plasma, which is beautiful on it's own. I stamped over it with MdU black and UC 1-02 (I love this plate!).

This mani was both the 30DoCC prompt, floral, and PAAManiMonday, black and purple. Nailed it!




Floral Inlinkz:





I also love Sunday's mani, even if it's a little hard to see it. It was the Stamping Sunday prompt, plate number (or ending in) 27. I think I have just one 27, so that's what I used. First, I applied my base color of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then did a Saran Wrap mani with I Cannoli Wear OPI and KBShimmer Pt Young Thing. After that, I double stamped with the icicle images from Messy Mansion MM27 in MdU silver.


1 comment:

  1. Hi I noticed that you never add your link to the inlinkz, so I went ahead and added you to the ones in this post, so that others can see your gorgeous manicures even if they don't follow you already :D

    ReplyDelete