Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy October!



Good morning, and happy October!

Wow, I can't believe we're in the last three months of the year; time seemed to really fly O.o The new month brings about new challenge prompts from the challenges I participate in. I'll be doing separate posts for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge prompts, and dedicating my normal weekly post for the others :)

Today's mani is the pink ombre prompt for the 30DoCC. All colors used for it are Zoya colors, and are- Purity, Sweet, Rooney, Reagan, and Margo. Three coats each with a coat of Seche Vite.





Pink ombre Inlinkz:





Yesterdy's mani was posted last night, so on to Thursday's. The prompt that day was gold. Since it was the first day October, I added a touch of Halloween to it. Base color is Love.Angel.Music.Baby from OPI. I stamped black kitties, paw prints, and cat's eyes onto the gold from Messy Mansion MM50 in MdU black. Re-satined the whole mani with Zoya's Satin Sealer topcoat.





Gold prompt Inlinkz:





Wednesday was swatcher's choice, as well as #watermarblepracticewed (starburst pattern prompt). I just used my water marble for the 30DoCC. This was my first time doing a starburst pattern marble, so it took some practice to get it nice. My left hand didn't turn out very well, but my right did, so that's the one you'll see lol. I used ILNP Honour Roll for the base color (which I kinda regretted....), and marble with OPI Alpine Snow and Nail Envy. Topped with Seche Vite.




Swatcher's choice Inlinkz:





For Tuesday, the prompt was my favorite color. Anyone that knows me, knows that this is blue :) I combined that with one of my favorite things, butterflies, and this is the result. Base color is Zoya Sia, then 2 coats of ILNP Ice House, stamped with Messy Mansion MM42 in MdU Silver, and topped with Seche Vite.





Favorite color Inlinkz:





Monday's prompt was the color of my socks; well, I didn't wear socks on Monday, so I just did something else :P OPI Jinx





And Stamping Sunday. The prompt for Stamping Sunday was lacy lace, and for 30DoCC it was the color of my eyes. This is Zoya Estelle, stamped with MdU silver and aliexpress VL-3.




Eye color Inlinkz:




No comments:

Post a Comment