Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas..... done!



Good morning!

Christmas is over past us, and we have just New Year's left! It's been a busy, stressful holiday season this year, but I won't bore you with the deets. I have lots of manis to show, so let's get to them!!

This is my simple, but simply stunning Christmas Day mani, ILNP Juliette. I fell in love with this color with the first swatch that Barbra at ILNP previewed. Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with rose gold? Lol, yeah. This has the Precious Metals finish with a sprinkle of holo. My pic doesn't do it justice, it's just so beautiful.




Next is my nails for Christmas Eve. That was actually our family gathering, even though hubs and I had my parents and grandma over yesterday for Christmas dinner. The base was CbL Blue, Blue Christmas, which just screamed to have snowflakes stamped over it. Snowflakes are from Infinity Nails 79 and Winstonia Have a Merry Christmas! plate, stamped in MdU black and silver.





Wednesday's #watermarblepracticewed prompt was holiday of choice. I went with just a general, festive look, or at least what I thought was a festive look. It started with a base of OPI Kyoto Pearl because I wanted a little more depth to the water marble. The water marble was created with all the Color Paints. I didn't really have a pattern in mind, because I wanted a stained glass for the end result. The cathedral windows are from Messy Mansion MM01, stamped in MdU black.




I thought it looked pretty cool, if a little trippy lol.

For Tuesday, I did the 30DoCC challenge a day early, since it was set for Wednesday. The prompt was just Christmas, so I chose to do Christmas cookies. The base is Colores de Carol Gingerbread Cupcakes, and is very appropriately named. That's what is looks like. It's a pretty color. I stamped little gingerbread men from 5 different plates in MdU pinon. The plates were-

Winstonia 222
Handy N1
Winstonia Have a Merry Christmas
Marianne Nails 62
Chez Delaney Xmas 001




Christmas Inlinkz-





Monday's 30DoCC was snowmen. I used My Little Glacier from ILNP, which was one of my birthday gift, and Cold Fusion. I really wish I had had better light to show off those two, but the weather just hasn't been the best. The "snow" is from UberChic 1-03, the snowman Winstonia 120. Both are stamped in MdU white.




Snowman Inlinkz-





Stamping Sunday's challenge was Merry Christmas. I figured that meant the words, Merry Christmas, needed to be somewhere, so that's what I did. The base is CbL Peacock Parade, which isn't quite as blue as my photo makes it appear. The stamping images I used came from Handy N1, MdU Christmas 2, Infinity Nails 79, and Chez Delaney Xmas 001, stamped in MdU silver.





Last Thursday's 30DoCC prompt was silver and gold. The silver and gold was great, and I should have left it at that because the stamping was a flop. You can barely see it -_- The silver was OPI This Gown Needs a Crown, the gold was OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. The ornaments are from Chez Delaney Xmas 001, and were stamped in MdU silver on one, gold on the other.




Silver and gold Inlinkz-





Last Wednesday's water marble prompt was inspired by snow. The water marble was created using Zoya Seraphina, Blu, and Dove over Purity. I added gradient stamped snow from UberChic 1-03 in MdU white and light blue.





Last Tuesday's 30DoCC prompt was holly. The base was ILNP's unbelievably gorgeous Cherry Luxe, also part of the Precious Metals finish. The holly is from Chez Delaney Xmas 001 and stamped in MdU dark green.




Holly Inlinkz-





Last, but not least, is last Monday's IG challenge prompt, winter wonderland. The base Is Zoya Crystal. You can't have a winter wonderland without first have snow and snow flurries :) Those images came Sugar Bubbles SBS 06 and Chez Delaney Xmas 001, and were stamped in MdU silver and white.



No comments:

Post a Comment