Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Monday!



Hello and happy Monday!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been very busy, stressed out, and not feeling well since Thanksgiving. I'm hoping things will slow down just a little this week. Here's what I've got to show you :)

Last Friday's mani was a 30DoCC prompt and an IG nail art challenge prompt. One was candy canes, the other Christmas candy. This is what I came up with. The base is OPI Kyoto Pearl, to have that pearly finish that old fashioned Christmas candy has. The candy cane like swirls are stamped in MdU red and green, and are from Winstonia 216.




Candy cane Inlinkz-





Last Thursday was my birthday, so I had do something more "me" instead of festive. The colors were definitely seasonal, but then I've always loved blue and silver together :) The base color was Et Tu, Brute? from Cupcake Polish, which just happened to be the first one I own. This beautiful polish was gifted to me by a wonderful friend I met on FB <3 The butterflies are from one of my favorite stamping plates, Messy Mansion MM42, in MdU silver.




The water marble prompt for last Wednesday's #watermarblepracticewed prompt was a bit of a challenge this time. The prompt was poinsettias, and I had to really think on how to achieve this. I really didn't want any white in there, even to outline the petals, so I decided to a red on red look. The base is KBShimmer Whole Lava Lovin'. To create the water marble, I used Zoya Asia, so it would show over Lava, and OPI Nail Envy. Some nails even got double water marbled, something I've never done before, but you can't really tell. The "centers" were dots done in Zoya Darcy.




Last Tuesday was another two challenges combined; this time, it was hot chocolate and reindeer. My base color for the whole mani was Zoya Emilia. I stamped reindeer sweaters on three fingers on each hand, and lemme tell you, that was a bitch getting two of them straight. The sweater images were from Marianne Nails 53, and the single reindeer was from Handy N1, stamped in MdU bones. On the other fingers, I used a dotter to create "marshmallows" and OPI Angel With a Leadfoot for a mug of hot chocolate look.




Hot chocolate Inlinkz-





Last Monday, I combined the PAA Mani Monday prompt, red/green/white only, with 30DoCC prompt, wreaths. Base colors were Zoya Aspen, Amal, and Veruschka. The wreaths were stamped in MdU green, and were from MdU Christmas 2.




Wreath Inlinkz-





Last Sunday, I kept it simple, because we had family visiting from out of town. It was just Ashes to Ashes, from Amy's Nail Boutique, who seems to have disappeared =\ That sucks, because I love this polish.




The previous Friday, that day's 30DoCC prompt was ugly sweater nails. I had a hard time intentionally doing ugly nails, but this was my result lol. Essie Mint Candy Apple was the base color. For the ugly sweater image, I used one from Marianne Nails 53, stamped in MdU tutti.




Ugly sweater Inlinkz-





And my final mani for this post. It was simple; Zoya Iris and Loredana.



No comments:

Post a Comment