Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Welcome to December!



Good evening!

Here are this week's mani for you :) First up is today's #watermarblepracticewed prompt, inspired by food. I picked one of my favorite seasonal treats, peppermint bark. OPI Alpine Snow was the white base, the marble was created with My Vampire is Buff and Suzi Loves Cowboys, dots are Red Hot Rio; all three are OPI also. Mattified with OPI's matte topcoat.



Tuesday's mani didn't turn out how I planned it. What resulted was this: Base color was Colores de Carol Valor, which is her color of the month for November. The snowflakes came from two plates, Infinity Nails 79 and Chez Delaney Xmas 001, stamped in MdU white and silver.

You can't really see the holo because if the crappy, cloudy weather we had yesterday -_-



For PAA Mani Monday, I chose to do both prompts glitter gradient and silver. The base color is OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI, the glitter gradient is Shine for Me. I really liked how it looked :)



Sunday was my first Chritmas-y mani of the season. Used for this mani were KBShimmer Holly Back Girl and Zoya Quinn. White doves were stamped over Quinn from MdU Christmas 5 plate and MdU white.



For Thanksgiving, I kept it simple. I was not feeling well that day. I used Colors by Llarowe Cornucopia and nine zero Turkey Coma. I think that they went well together.



And, last but not least, is my turkey feathers water marble for last Wednesday's #watermarblewedpractice. Base colors was Zoya Purity. Feather colors were Demetria, Darcy, and Taylor,dots were Nyssa.


No comments:

Post a Comment