Monday, March 28, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- spring



Good morning!

Sorry for the lateness of this post. I spent most of last week fighting off a cold that literally everyone around has had for the last two months. I thought I was safe, in that I hadn't gotten it. Well, with our last cold front, it finally did. Nowhere near as bad as everyone else, but it made me very tired. 

Last week's prompt for 40gnai was spring. My mani turned out more Easter-y than spring, but I really like what I did. The base was a beautiful gradient of China Glaze colors-

White on White
Sweet Hook
Dance Baby
Lemon Fizz
Fairy Dust

The stamped images were from Winstonia A Very Bunny Day, stamped in MdU black. Everything was matted with Wet 'N Wild's matte topcoat.







Spring Inlinkz-




No comments:

Post a Comment