Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girly Pink Mani for Wed and an apology

I want to apologize for not posting anything since last Thursday. The last eight days have been really rough on me, starting with me falling in the parking lot at work last Friday. It hasn't been easy doing things, since I can't walk/stand/sit comfortably for long. I was home bound all weekend and pretty much stuck in bed with my feet up, which sucked. I got nothing accomplished and didn't go back to work till Tuesday, and even then it's not easy on me. I did manage to put together a pink mani for Wednesday. I started with 2 coats of OPI's Be a Dahlia Won't You. This is a beautiful color for summer. It's almost jellylike in how it applied, but it was opaque with the second coat.











Once that was all dry, without a topcoat, I added one layer of I Lily Love You.












Wednesday was also OPI's Worldwide Shatter Day, so in honor of that I topped this mani with Turquoise Shatter. This is the first time I've tried this color combo, and I was surprised at how much I like it.







When the weather finally cooperates for long enohg and I can walk more, I'll get more swatches up, I promise. The weather in the last few weeks has been very cloudy in the mornings, which makes for not so nice outdoor pics >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment