Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some holo goodness

It's finally been really, as in not cloudy and crappy, sunny for a few days and the weather guessers say it will be for the next for days. Who'd have thought we wouldn't see the sun, here in the Sunshine State? >.> Don't get me wrong, most of the time I hate how hot it is here in the summer, but cloudy weather is just depressing.

In honor of the sunshine, I pulled out the first holo I purchased, OPI's Blue Moon Lagoon. It's a subtle holo and very pretty. I started off with 1 coat of Suzi Says Feng Shui, to give it more presence.







Then I applied 2 coats of Blue Moon Lagoon and topped that with CND's Super Shiney topcoat. Second time I've used that topcoat, and even though I used OPI's Drip Dry Drops, it's still took forever to dry. I'm just glad I was off yesterday.










No comments:

Post a Comment