Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independance Day!

I hope all my American followers and fellow polish addicts have a safe, fun, and colorful holiday! Because it fell on a Monday this year, my family got together last night to celebrate, since we all work tomorrow. Here's what I did with my, and my mother's, nails. Bear with me, I didn't take pics of the base color, so I heisted them from my Swatches tab. Started with 2 coats of Ali's Big Break topcoated with SV.





Followed by one coat of White Shatter and another layer of topcoat.





And lastly, one coat of Navy Shatter finished with one layer of topcoat.







And that's it! Very simple, yet very cool. I've started calling Shatter my "nail art in a bottle" since it's so easy to create this look. I'm hoping by the end of the week that I can brag about the haul I have coming :P Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment