Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm baaaaack!!

Good morning everyone!!

I'm finally feeling better, not 100% back to normal but close enough that I worked this week and did my nails :) I have several manis I want to share with you, so let's get started! I'll with today's.

Today is my nephew's 4th bday party, and I wanted something fun and cute. My base is something that I just knew I was gonna to use for this particular mani, even though I wasn't totally sure it would arrive in time. Over 1 coat of Milani's White on the Spot, I layered two coats of Jindie Nails' Betty's Fetti Milkshake. BFM is a white crelly base just packed with matte glitters of many colors. I did find that I needed to use a coat of Gelous before the Seche to smooth it out (which I'm finding typical of my indie glitters....). 

For the stamped images, the plates I used were Messy Mansion MM02, Winstonia  W117, and Red Angel RA103, stamped with Maybelline Color Show in Flash of Purple and Navy Narcissist, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri on Jumpin' Jade, and Confetti Purple Reigns. All topped with another coat of Seche.








Now, the next mani I so meant to post yesterday, because I want to feature textured polishes on Fridays. I was just a little too tired, and was trying to get the above mani done to post it =\ But here it is!

Friday's Textured Mani featured Zoya Tomoko. Tomoko is from the Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection that I bought and received on Monday. Even though I had read the description, I was a little disappointed that Tomoko wasn't more silver. I think this is the first time I was disappointed in a Zoya color. Don't get me wrong, I like it and will be keeping it, I just wish it was more silver than champagne. I applied 3 coats of Tomoko to my bare nail, and had hardly any wear by the time I took it of yesterday.








Wednesday's mani was a tribute to the beautiful, late Marilyn Monroe. I absolutely adore her, and think she's one of the most beautiful women to grace the silver screen :)

My base was 3 coats of Zoya Shelby followed by a coat of Seche. The images I used were from Rica GLAM-01, Mundo de Unas Handy 39 (I may have just butchered that >.<), and Sugar Bubbles 002, all stamped in OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. I'll be the first one to admit, I have bought plates for just the Marilyn images on them :) But I don't have duplicates yet lol.








And, lastly, is Tuesday's mani, which was rather simple. Just two of Zoya Yummy with a coat of Zoya Maisie, followed by a coat of Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment