Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening!

I've got today's Stamping Sunday mani to show you :) Today's theme was, literally, anything goes. Now, I've seen quite a few manis in Adventures in Stamping that are, just, wow, and then there were a few naked nails pics lol. I think mine falls somewhere in between.

My base was 3 coats of OPI's DS Coronation. It had been quite a while since I lasted used it, and I can't image why I hadn't. It's a beautiful, silver scattered holo. You don't need a special base for balding or streaking. I topped with Seche and let that dry as I cleaned up around the nails.

For the stamped images, I used Messy Mansion plate MM05. I bought this plate specifically because my husband loves dragons :) I used Color Club's Beyond to stamp the images with. Yep, holo on holo. The black wasn't quite as bold as I wouldn't liked, but I think that's more user error than anything else.






No comments:

Post a Comment