Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday blues



Good afternoon!

I definitely have a case of Monday blues; today starts a looooong week for me, and I'm not all that thrilled about it >.< I totally meant to post on Friday, but time got away from me, plus I thought I would have some swatches to show from over the weekend. Sadly, things got kind of screwed up and that didn't happen, but I do have manis to show you!

Today's mani is a direct copy of one I saw on Zoya's FB page, featuring Muse and Ling. I loved it so much that I had to do it myself. Two coats of Muse, a coat of Seche, then stamped with Winstonia W205 and Ling, and another coat of Seche.









Sunday's Stamping Sunday challenge really stumped me. Both themes picked (there was a tie) weren't what I had voted for, so I chose not to do it this week. Instead, I chose to do cupcake nails, which I had never done! I started off with a gradient, using OPI colors- Planks a Lot, Sparrow me the Drama, and Mermaid's Tears. The cupcake images were from Bundle Monster BM14 and BM-H20, stamped in Zoya Ling. Topped with Seche.







Textured Friday's mani didn't feature any new textures, simply because I don't have any new ones to show off at the moment :P I used instead two of my favorites from OPI, Tiffany Case and Solitaire. Two coats each.








And I did a little bit of a Throwback Thursday with two other OPI colors, Just Spotted the Lizard and Shatter the Scales. 








No comments:

Post a Comment