Friday, June 13, 2014

Quite proud of myself!



Good morning and happy Friday the 13th! :P

So, I told y'all it was gonna be a long week for me; I wasn't exactly exaggerating about that lol. I've had to be up early this entire week, which means in bed early, which in turns means next to time for manis :( BUT!!! I managed to keep two different manis on my nails for more than 1 day! Yay me! I did stamp them both for the second day, because I just had to.

Let's start with Tuesday. That mani began as just 3 coats of China Glaze's Sunshine Pop. Surprisingly, I had next to no chips at the end of the day, but I had no time to completely change it out. Here's what it looked like first:








I added some stamping to it to change it up a little bit for Wednesday. The image came from Winstonia W216, stamped in Milani's White on the Spot. Now, the basic mani was topped with Seche, and so was the stamping. You can't see it in these next pics, but it later looked like Sunshine Pop bled through to the white O.o Either that, or it wasn't as opaque as it appears in the pics.







Needless to say, that mani came off as soon as I got home that day. What replaced it was OPI's The One That Got Away, perfectly opaque in 2 coats. I had forgotten how much I love this color; I hadn't worn in so long. I'd like to find a lippy in this color......







That mani progressed into this:







This is what's on my nails right now :) It got stamped with an image from my Betina B-15 plate and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment