Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday funday!



Good afternoon!

I hate Mondays :P Who doesn't, though?

Here's a quick little post with today's and yesterday's manis. Today's is something I've wanted to do since I saw it mentioned kinda recently: mattified Fantasy Fire. Two coats of FF over 2 coats of OPI's Eurso Euro, with a coat of Seche followed by a coat of OPI's Matte coat.






Love it!!!

Yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge was summer time nails. Now, for whatever reason, I associate the candy, Skittles, with summer time, so that was my idea. The base colors are all Zoya. Two coats each of Sooki, Yummy, and Josie. Pippa and Arizona needed three. All were topped with Seche then stamped with images from Winstonia W118, Bundle Monster BM-308, Sugar Bubbles 002 and 014 (for the S itself in the logo) and Milani White on the Spot. All topped with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment