Saturday, October 11, 2014

Heya!!!



Good evening!!

Sorry I've been MIA, I just haven't been able to my act together this week ._. It's starting to get a little crazy here, work wise, and that's okay lol. Because of this, I've got a week's worth of manis to show off tonight. There's a mix of new colors, old colors, new techniques, and comfortable familiars :)

Let's start with my Textured Friday mani. It wasn't exactly a new color, but I don't think I've used it yet. Zoya Savita is a lovely, blue toned purple shimmer matte. I did two coats for opacity, then topped with Seche because I wanted to stamp. I used three different plates, Winstonia W116 and W221, and Bundle Monster BM-H07, stamped using Mundo de Unas white. I topped with Seche, then rematted with Morgan Taylor's Matte's a Wrap, which gave Savita its original look.





For this finger, I used a technique to shrink the image so it would fit my pinky finger. I had more success with it than with enlarging on the thumb.



This wasn't exactly a fail at enlarging the image, but for my first attempt, I don't think it was too bad.



Thursday's mani was a matte glitter bomb. It was 2 coats of OPI's Suzi Has a Swede Tooth with a coat of OPI's More than a Glimmer. MTAG dries rough, so I topped it with OPI's Matte Topcoat.




I wasn't completely happy with this mani, since I didn't have a lot of time to plan it, but it worked lol.

Wednesday's mani was a glitter bomb, too. It started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Liquid Leather, followed by a coat of China Glaze's Howl You Doin', then a coat of Seche. That coat stamped with Bundle Monster BM-H07 and Winstonia W221 in Mundo de Unas white. Topped again with Seche to finish it.








I absolutely love how Tuesday's mani turned out. One of the colors was new, to me, Zoya Rue. That served as the base, at two coats. Then, I used a new technique, I think it's called the reverse French, with Zoya Aubrey as the contrasting color. I used French tip stickers to create the look. Finished with Seche, and almost matted, but I restrained myself.





Monday's mani was a disappointment to me. My base color pretty much ate the glitter I added to it -_- The base was 2 coats of OPI's Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm?, which is a pretty color, but no where near as bright as I thought it would be. I added a coat of OPI's Where's my Blanket? to my index, middle, and pinky fingers. On the ring fingers and thumbs, I stamped with Winstonia W116 and W221 in Mundo de Unas white. Everything was finished off with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment