Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's almost Hallowen!



Good evening!!

Tomorrow's Halloween, which means I have a few 'weenie manis to show y'all tonight :) Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but I do enjoy celebrating it.

I think the mani I did yesterday is by far my favorite Halloween mani, but that's mostly because I'm so damned proud of the gradient I created. I started with Zoya Purity as the absolute base at two coats, then topped with Seche. I sponged over that with three different oranges, Zoya Cole and Arizona, and OPI Flit a Bit. On my index, middle, and ring fingers, I stamped image that made them look like carved pumpkins. The images came from Winstonia W221, the stamped color was pastel yellow from Mundo de Unas.








Tuesday's mani was an exercise in frustration. I was trying to create a black and white water marble, but try as I might, the colors bled into each other. It was still cool looking, but not what I was going for.

The colors I used were Wet 'N Wild's Black Cream and French White. The white served as the base also. I used a silver nail art glitter create a spiderwebby look, then topped with Seche. I added red spiders, using Nail Ways A-NW00016 and Mundo de Unas red, and a final coat of Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment